ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE STUDIES (MASTER’S AND DOCTORAL PROGRAMMES)
UiTM invites Bumiputera candidates with relevant qualifications to pursue further studies in Master’s and Doctoral programmes offered by UiTM. The university offers both full-time and part-time mode, through coursework or research in various disciplines depending on area expertise of each faculty.
UiTM Kota Bharu offers programmes in Doctor of Philosophy, Master's by Research and Master's by Coursework. Doctor of Philosophy and Master's by Research programmes are conducted on a full-time and part-time basis. Master's by Coursework programmes are conducted on a part-time basis.
General Entry Requirements
Candidates must be Malaysian Bumiputeras with the following academic qualification(s):
- A Bachelor's Degree (Honours) from UiTM or any institution of higher learning recognised by the UiTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a first degreee recognised by the UiTM Senate in a relevant field with relevant experience
- Other requirements stipulated by the University
- A Master's degree in (a relevant field) from UiTM or any institution of higher learning recognized by the UiTM Senate; or
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master's degree recognized by the UiTM Senate in a relevant field with related experience; or
- A Bachelor's degree with First Class Honours from UiTM or any institution of higher learning recognized by the UiTM Senate.
- Other requirements stipulated by the University.
Eligible candidates may also be asked to attend and pass an interview or a test as required by certain programmes.
Program that offer in Kampus Kota Bharu are:-
1. BM701 (Master of Business Administration)
2. BM995 (Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management)
For further information please contact:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hj. Mohamad Safri Bin Ya (MBA - Head of Graduate Studies)
Tel : +6097417794 / 7417798